Thursday 14 July 2016

Dear Ms.?Ynnit

As promised, The DLF  ms.adventure  (LotsofLol )


I can barely bring myself to talk about it, tbph, 

but my 'release' may be your release, so to speek,
and that will bring, in tyme, a perfick consummation
( and I'm not talking soup here, Ms.?Ynnit, for at that
point we may well have waived ! goodbye to the entree)

As you may have imagined, The DLF  incident has left 

scars on me that even your sweet lips should not heel
- !please excuse the bluntness of a foot-soldier to his queen

Not to make too light of it, you need to picture this scene:

dusk-a-deepnin' ; foxes-a-fleetin' ; 
and us on  thankless-task-embarkin'.
Yes, Kolee, as Slim Keynnote infamously sing,
there be  a dusty, dankish D-way  which wend from 
Leicester to Derby in TheEast, and we be at its mercy.


You'll be at some buggas mercy soon,! matey-boy.

O ! the soothin' voice of a smoothmovin' traffic cop.
Lookey 'ere !  ! We're in a ten-mile taleback and all we can
bloody 'ear is that bugga
Cop point to Keynnote who is in the back of the bus 
bangin' on abut  some  
dusty-dankish D-way.
You do know ?Slim sung with Jonny Dankworth (dunt you) 
I proffer, desperately trying to defend my friend.
I dunt care if it sang with Jonny bleedin' Morris , matey-boy
cop retort         !                                    !
tell it to put a sock in it, Si(c)k, or I'll ..  .. I'll  . . ..


















No comments:

Post a Comment